Wednesday 30 January 2013

First post in quite a while

So this is my first post of the year and my first post in well over a month. I've been working on quite a few different things in that time so here is it a bit of a rundown:

Necrons

I've just about finished with my Necron army I think, for the time being at least anyway. I sold off a few assorted bits on ebay and now Im just left with 5 Deathmarks, 5 Destroyers and 3 Overlords/Characters left to paint. Im still intending on gaming with them for quite a while yet though and have managed a couple of games down at York Garrison so far this year.

Tyranids

I was starting to get a bit bored of painting Necrons so decided to start collecting and painting a Tyranid army as well. Not made too much progress really so far but I have managed to paint up one test model, decided on the Hive Fleet Leviathan paint scheme

Im really pleased with how this model turned out but given the number of them that Im going to have to paint Im going to speed up the process a bit in future (the base wasn't finished in this pic but everything else pretty much was I think). I've also nearly got a batch of 8 Genestealers finished as well so here is an early work in progress picture

Sedition Wars

My copy of Sedition Wars finally turned up last week, I was one of the people who backed it on KickStarter so have been waiting quite a few months for it.

I cant really comment too much on it at the moment as Im still just putting the models together, and there are a hell of a lot of models. Hopefull some posts on here and some pics will follow in the near future

Project Nursery

The final bit of painting that I have been working on recently is of a rather different nature as I've been having to build and decorate a bedroom for the new arrival who is due in March. This particular project has taken up a lot of my time and is one of the main reasons Ive not been able to blog as much recently. Its pretty much all sorted now though so hopefully I will get a few weeks to catch up with things before the chaos ensues

No comments:

Post a Comment