I've tried to take a different approach to my painting over the last week or so and have attempted a "little and often" approach of doing at least a few minutes every evening, rather than trying to find time for a longer session. So far, its working quite well as I have got a lot of base coating done on a variety of different 'gaunts, 'thropes and 'fexes and have finished the set of numbered objective markers (forgot to take any pics of those). I have also just finished painting this Tervigon, I originally started it a long time ago (probably over a year ago) so Im glad to have finally managed to find the time to tick this one off the list.
Tuesday, 10 June 2014
As per normal these days I have had a very limited amount of time to do much in the way of painting and blogging. I did, however, manage to get some time to paint recently so thought I'd just show some of the current state of my ongoing Tyranid progress
First up are some Warriors, I'm currently only working on a batch of three of these but in total I think I have twelve to do. A lot of people dont really rate Tyranid Warriors due to their high points cost and the fact that despite their 3 wounds they can be instantly killed by strength 8 weapons due to only having toughness 4. So far though theyve done fairly well for me and Im going to stick with using them for a while longer